🖥️ Software Engineering Intern
As a Software Engineering Intern at Dyme, you are responsible for the development, performance, and scaling of our API. You will receive guidance from senior engineers, but are also expected to make technical decisions by yourself and work independently.
What we offer:
- Work at a freshly funded Fintech with endless ambitions.
- Headquarters located in the buzzing TQ offices in the center of Amsterdam.
- Work on big technical challenges
- €550 monthly reimbursement
- Performance-based company where you can potentially start your career after you graduate. We offer our employees lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Company-sponsored social activities and trips to foreign countries.
Important aspects of the job include:
- Expanding and improving Dyme’s API.
- Applying data engineering and machine learning techniques to improve our algorithms.
- Working closely with front-end developers ensure the best user experience for our end users.
- Fixing bugs and improving the API’s performance.
- Writing high quality, robust code including tests.
- Design and develop reusable libraries, and code that is easy to maintain, understand and re-use.
We are looking for talented, driven engineers who enjoy solving problems, and who believe that any challenge can be scaled with the right mindset and tools. We have found that people who match the following requirements are the ones who fit us best:
- Experience with 1 or more backend languages, preferably PHP.
- Analytical mindset.
- Top academic performer.
- Solution focussed attitude. You like to solve problems yourself and ask for help when this is necessary.
- Preferably a university degree in Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Commercial or business intuition are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Like it? Send us a message at [email protected]!
☕️ Open application
Dyme is a fast growing, VC-funded startup that aims to give its users complete control over their financial situation. Please send an open job application to [email protected] and we will contact you if a suitable opportunity becomes available!